The 2000 cable system (CS2000) is NICOLAY’s latest generation of ECG cables. We have combined our complete product know-how and market experience. As NICOLAY’s own development, it is available to all OEM customers.
- 3, 5 and 10-lead configuration
- Defibrillation-protection according to IEC
Yoke and trunk cables
- Backward compatibility of the distributor to DIN safety plug 42802
- Customized adaptations are possible in the following areas: Raw cable design and color, electrical components, coloring, labelling etc.
NICOLAY offers a range of connectors designed specifically for NICOLAY cable systems. In addition, you will of course also find the most suitable appliance boxes in our range. Your individual OEM device connector can also be adapted and connected to our connector systems on request.
- Single leads with interchangeable single leads
- Highly flexible flat-line cables on request
- Cable sheath with minimum adhesive biocompatible surface (M-PUR) available
- Customized adaptations are possible: Electrical connections of the lead sets, electrical components, coloring, labelling etc.)
Plug-in connection Yoke-Lead Set
- Plug-in connector lead set distributor with standard 2-pole according to AAMI-ANSI
- Constant mating force < pulling force < due to locking of the lead set in the yoke
- Complete shielding
- Individual adaptability according to customer requirements based on your patient application
- Highest patient and user convenience
- High NICOLAY quality and durability
- Minimizing product life cycle costs
- Low initial costs
A large number of touch-protected electrode connections are available for connecting the patient to the lead sets. This brings a wide variety for every possible application.
- Easy Snap
- Grabber 2000
- Mini Clip
- Standard Snap
- 4 mm Banana Connector
- Reusable EEG electrodes with cable and connections
The further development of the NICOLAY snap. Two lateral pushers allow pressure-free and pain-free application to the patient – one NICOLAY patent.
- Secure hold
- Removable like conventional snaps (comparable pull-off force) or gentle removal by using the side push buttons
- Printing and/or different colour dots are available for the Easy-Snap
- Dimensions in mm: 6.9 x 23.6 x 19.0 (25.5), H x W x L (length incl. gripper)
- Individual adaptability according to specification based on your patient application
- For maximum patient and user comfort
- High NICOLAY Quality
- Ensuring maximum patient safety with low product lifecycle costs
- Low initial costs